Marine & Sciences objects, Tobacco and Opium artefacts, great Canes and Curiosities.
35 rue de Lille
T/F. +33(0)1 42 60 19 35
News of the gallery
OPENING OF THE GALLERY RUE DE LILLE ON JUNE 2, 2015!
We are specialized in Marine & Sciences objects, Tobacco and Opium artefacts, great Canes and Curiosities.
PAST AND FUTURE EXHIBITIONS
We participate to international antique fairs (Biennale de Paris, Tefaf Maastricht) and we organize high quality exhibitions in our specialities:
- October 2015: exhibition on hour glasses (from 15th to 19th century)
- July 2014: exhibition on French official marine painters at the Yacht Club de France
- February/July 2014: participation of the Delalande Gallery to the French Maritime exhibition "Le voyage de l'obélisque" (the Obelisque journey) by lending them a beautiful watercolour of our collection.
- December 2013 / January 2014: exhibition "Pocket and Table sundials" in Le Louvre des Antiquaires (December 2013 - January 2014) with a reference book "Cadrans Solaires / Sundials" written in French and English.
- September/December 2011: exhibition "Memories of Opiums" at Le Louvre des Antiquaires Paris (September - December 2011) with a reference book Memories of Opiums written in French and English.
- September/December 2007: exhibition "Tables de Maisons, Raffinements d'autrefois": two centuries of Art on Table at Maisons Castle, Maisons-Laffitte during three months in 2007 including a DVD referring to the matter
- 1994/95: Exhibition "La Fleur du Mal" on tobacco artefacts over five centuries at Trianon de Bagatelle Paris during six months in 1994/95 including the writting of a reference book on the matter